Our ultimate goal is that you leave our practice with a smile – happy with healthy, beautiful teeth and content with the way we treat you.
- We put you at the center of our work. We regard our patients as human beings and will not reduce you to your oral cavity.
- We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards such as honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- We base our work on evidence and experience. We maintain high quality standards through continuous professional training.
- We use finest materials and cutting-edge technology.
- We want to make sure you feel comfortable. That is why we attach great importance to a comfortable ambience and painless treatment.
- Digital panoramic x-ray unit incl. cephalometric unit (Sirona)
- Digital x-ray unit for small radiographs (Sirona)
- 3D for more security and precision: CBCT (ORTHOPHOS XG3D)
- Zeiss loups (4,3x)
- Zeiss Pico dental microscope
Precise root canal treatments
- Endodontic motor (Densply)
- Apex locator (Morita Root ZX mini)
Digital future of modern dentistry TODAY
- CEREC Omnicam / CEREC 4.6 / CEREC Ortho
- 3D Printer (Formlabs)
- Digital Photography (DSLR)
- SiroLASER ADVANCE
Hygiene has top priority in our dental practice and determines our daily routine. Anyone who enters our practice sees at first glance that order and hygiene are our reality. What is invisible to the eye is even more important than clean surfaces. These areas are given the greatest attention. Hygiene requirements established by the German Robert Koch Institute (RKI) and the German Working Group for Hygiene in Dentistry (DAHZ) are integrated into our daily routine. We create strong awareness on hygiene amongst our employees and train them regularly.
Mo-Thu 9:00 – 18:00h
Fr 9:00 – 14:00h